- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL*:MEX) closed at 21,150.00, 16.21% above the 52 week low of 18,200.00 set on Apr 03, 2018.
18,200.00Apr 03 201824,455.00Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||766.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||40.73 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 20:59 GMT.