- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Google’s AI beats doctors at spotting eye disease in scans
- Rise in corporate market power offers clues to feeble wage growth
- US bull market continues to ride out Trump risks
- Dead robots raise questions on how far home technology has come
- Katzenberg and Whitman raise $1bn for mobile video start-up
- Apple is first $1,000,000,000,000 company
- Week in review, August 4
- Silicon Valley: Big Tech prepares for its second act
- Scott Beaumont, the executive plotting Google’s re-entry into China
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL*:MEX) closed at 23,790.00, -2.72% below its 52-week high of 24,455.00, set on Jun 20, 2018.
16,250.00Aug 21 201724,455.00Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||866.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 14 2018 20:59 BST.