- Share price records topple as Faangs power ahead
- Nasdaq closes at record high as Wall St ends mixed
- Amazon teams with Marriott to put Alexa in hotels
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
- Google/JD.com: shopping around
- Google pays $550m for stake in China’s JD.com
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Volvo invests in sensor start-up as part of self-driving push
- Alphabet AI unit urged to clarify its business model
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL*:MEX) closed at 23,742.00, -2.92% below its 52-week high of 24,455.00, set on Jun 20, 2018.
16,250.00Aug 21 201724,455.00Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||817.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 20:59 BST.