- Share price records topple as Faangs power ahead
- Nasdaq closes at record high as Wall St ends mixed
- Amazon teams with Marriott to put Alexa in hotels
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
- Google/JD.com: shopping around
- Google pays $550m for stake in China’s JD.com
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Volvo invests in sensor start-up as part of self-driving push
- Alphabet AI unit urged to clarify its business model
Alphabet Inc (ABEC:BER) closed at 1,015.00, -0.10% below its 52-week high of 1,016.00, set on Jun 20, 2018.
751.85Aug 29 20171,016.00Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||817.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 07:08 BST.