- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:SGO) closed at 1,179.70, -7.52% below its 52-week high of 1,275.60, set on Jul 25, 2018.
988.70Oct 24 20171,275.60Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||769.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 13 2018 19:56 BST.