- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Google’s AI beats doctors at spotting eye disease in scans
- Rise in corporate market power offers clues to feeble wage growth
- US bull market continues to ride out Trump risks
- Dead robots raise questions on how far home technology has come
- Katzenberg and Whitman raise $1bn for mobile video start-up
- Apple is first $1,000,000,000,000 company
- Week in review, August 4
- Silicon Valley: Big Tech prepares for its second act
- Scott Beaumont, the executive plotting Google’s re-entry into China
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:SGO) closed at 1,255.10, -1.61% below its 52-week high of 1,275.60, set on Jul 25, 2018.
921.68Aug 21 20171,275.60Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||869.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 14 2018 17:11 BST.