- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (GOOC:VIE) closed at 945.90, 17.07% above the 52 week low of 807.97 set on Apr 04, 2018.
807.97Apr 04 20181,089.06Aug 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||769.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018.