- US stocks extend losses as tech sell-off adds to energy woes
- Big tech should brace for more pressure from Washington
- Wall Street opens firmly higher after midterm results
- As Moore’s law fades, computing seeks a new dimension
- Smart beta inflows slow as performance chasers lose patience
- US midterm candidates blitz reluctant voters with texts
- Tech sell-off pushes Nasdaq back into correction
- Digital services tax is credit negative for tech giants — Moody’s
- Uber report looks to rebuild goodwill with regulators
- Uber vows changes as it aims to restart self-driving programme
Alphabet Inc (GOOA:VIE) closed at 948.14, 17.05% above the 52 week low of 810.00 set on Mar 28, 2018.
810.00Mar 28 20181,120.00Aug 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||745.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||39.91 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 09 2018.