- Wall Street shake-up scatters US tech behemoths
- Tesla needs cash, says Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq slides as technology stocks take a hit
- EM technology sector cut down to size as BATs reclassified
- Week ahead: Koreas summit, sector reshuffle, US data
- Going to pot: the cult of the tech genius
- Artificial intelligence must avoid a backlash
- London design special: what to see and where to see it
- Who wants to be a trillionaire? Microsoft
- Republican anger boils over into political threat for Big Tech
Alphabet Inc (GOOA:VIE) closed at 996.50, -11.03% below its 52-week high of 1,120.00, set on Aug 13, 2018.
781.50Sep 20 20171,120.00Aug 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||809.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||37.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018.