- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- The end is far from nigh for the Faangs era
- Hawaiian pizza; earthquakes; labour tightness; reflective tech; MMT; and much more...
- Netflix overseas sales to surpass US home market
- ZTE suspends trading in HK and Shenzhen after US ban
- Netflix: dearly loved
- Australian start-up accuses Google of breaching competition rules
- Authers’ Note: Fangs ain’t what they used to be
- Norwegian oil fund backs pay reform at Weir
- Google launches new Africa search app to beat slow internet speed
- Amazon is not a bubble
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOA:VIE) traded at 871.03, -9.74% below its 52-week high of 965.00, set on Jan 29, 2018.
768.55Aug 29 2017965.00Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 18 2018.